2012 Sequoia Wheel Options?

halloran

Apr 18, 2018
I have a 2012 Sequoia Platinum bone stock. It currently has the standard 275/55r20 tires on the stock 20x8 rims. I would like to upgrade to a larger tire 305/55r20 which requires a wider rim 20x9. My question is basically how much positive or negative offset I would need to clear the fender as well as not rub the wheel well. I don't plan on lifting the vehicle as the only option would be a 2" spacer body lift due to the air suspension limitations. Anyone out there with a 2008+ sequoia running 305/55r20s on stock suspension? Any regrets? Fitment issues? Thanks!

Reactions: slatertots

PanamaCruiser

Sep 8, 2020
Funny, mine came with that exact size, but I don't think those wheels came with Sequoia...I actually want to change them to a different size...I think the wheels are from 200 series...not sure...will post a pic once I get it back, sent it to be painted all white

BigDidds

Aug 26, 2022
Tandem Offroad now offers a lift puck for the rear air bag suspension. I spoke with one of the guys that works there and he is running the pucks with a lift on the front. Feel free to msg them and they will help with all your questions. I was looking at converting the rear LCA to run coils and he actually talked me out of it. I have not ordered the rear pucks yet but its happening asap