Beginning my mod journey - 2014 Platinum

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Vehicle Drivetrain
4wd
Vehicle Year
Bought a used 2014 Sequoia Platinum. Got a great price, but there was a lot of stuff wrong with it. The list of stuff to do is lengthy, but I've only had it a couple of months and I've made some progress.

First, it was missing the front half of the fender flare on the driver's side rear wheel well. I know these are not stock Toyota parts, but I went ahead and ordered a fender flare and had it painted to match and installed at a local body shop. Automatic improvement in how it looks. There was a crack across almost the entire width of the windshield, so I had that replaced. I replaced the light bulbs in the doors, the dome lights, visor vanities, cargo area and driver's footwell with LEDs. Interior looks so much cleaner and brighter now. Also in the interior, I didn't want to mount a phone holder using adhesive, so I found some long bendy phone mounts that connect to the front bolt of the seat where it holds it to the floor. Easy to install and it's not going anywhere. Even though the vehicle has built in navigation, I have a Garmin that has my little X-Wing icon and the Yoda and Darth Vader voices, so got the same mount for it and modified it slightly for the Garmin. Replaced the puddle lights with LED modules, too.

Last weekend I replaced the low beam, high beam, side markers, and fog lights in the front, and the license plate lights in the back. The only reason I changed the license plate lights was because I thought they were burnt out. Turns out the little plastic lenses were simply filled with dirt so no light was getting through them. I cleaned them and the little rubber gasket thoroughly and it looks good. I didn't replace any turn signal bulbs yet because they are easy to get to and I don't want hyperflash. I also don't want to permanently modify the wiring harnesses with resistors. I have ordered some LED switchback bulbs for the front, along with some resistors that are built into a wiring harness addition. I'll let you know how that works out when it's installed.

So what all does it still need? Not in any particular order, it looks like someone has burnt the third row seatbacks and headrests with a lighter. I don't know how to repair that, so I may have to replace those seats in the future. Looking forward to replacing the rear turn signals, brake lights, reverse lights, and driving lights with LEDs. Steering wheel faux woodgrain parts are cracked, so I bought a steering wheel cover for $10 at AutoZone that fit. It's ok for now, but I'll need to replace the steering wheel at some point. The rear spoiler is incorrect. It appears that the previous owner backed it into a garage where the door wasn't all the way up yet. Took off the shark fin satellite radio antenna and the rear spoiler, dented the liftgate a bit and lots of scratches. Looks like they put one on there that was from a Sequoia, but from a different year as the little notch for the rear washer nozzle didn't line up correctly, so they simply broke a hole in it to make it fit, and painted it with a rattle can. That paint is rough. But from a distance, you can't really tell. I ordered a new shark fin and had it installed at the same time I had the fender flare replaced. It also needs floor mats. These are not in good shape. Any suggestions on that? I really liked the Husky Liners X-Act Contours that I had in my Tundra. I know they will fit because I tried them, but what do I do about 2nd and 3rd rows? Husky Liners doesn't make them for the Sequoia.

I think that's pretty much all that's wrong with it. But I've also got a very long list of mods I'd like to do to it still. Everything from black mirror caps and door handles to the Magnusson Supercharger. I'm really fond of the TRD Sport edition, and I think the sway bars and wheels from that are in my future. I also want to lower it a little, which is really bucking the trend. I like Porsche Cayennes and Dodge Durangos, but I won't compromise on Toyota quality and reliability.

2020-06-20 14.06.35.jpg2020-06-20 14.06.53.jpg2020-06-20 14.07.09.jpg2020-06-20 14.07.21.jpg2020-06-20 14.07.32.jpg2020-06-20 14.07.45.jpg

Last edited:

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Forgot to mention that I also had it de-badged at the body shop, with the exception of the Toyota Oval Logos on the grille and liftback.

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Today I ordered a new rear wiper blade and insert (part number: 85242-0C010 ), and the TRD flow accelerator (part number: PTR03-34079) from Sparks Parts. Once I get that flow accelerator installed, I'll let you all know what I think of it. Supposed to be nearly as good as buying the whole TRD cold air intake kit for a fraction of the price. The wiper is because when I have used it, it only clears a very small arc at the point closest to the wiper motor indicating that the entire blade is not making contact with the window. We'll see if a new one makes any difference or if there's just some sort of adjustment I need to make.

Does anyone want the links to the interior and exterior bulbs I've replaced so far? Does anyone want a write-up of the process and results? I need to get a GoPro and start recording YouTube videos. There's not a lot out there on how to take out your headlights if you have the factory headlight washers. It's not that complicated, though. Also, the info that I found on how to remove the fog lights was completely wrong. Perhaps it was for a different year of Sequoia and they changed them for some reason? I don't know.

Reactions: S. Equoia

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Probably should have done one side, waited until dark, and taken a photo at that point so you could easily see the difference.

Also should have taken a photo with the high beams on.

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Ok, so I installed some switchback LED turn signal bulbs. Here's what they look like when I start up the Sequoia and turn on the parking lights:
2020-06-24 21.09.27.jpg

For the image below, I turned on the low beams. Fog lights are turned on, but they only illuminate with the low beams.
2020-06-24 21.09.48.jpg
I really like how clean and white it looks. This is what it looks like when I drive around at night now. Very clean, very white.

And here is a shot with the high beams:
2020-06-24 21.10.07.jpg
Fog lights turn off when high beams are on. I don't know why. I believe there's a way to modify some wiring or something so they don't only get power when the low beams are on without the high beams. In this image, the low beams, high beams, and turn signal bulbs are on.

So what happens when I take it out of park, and then put it back in park with only the parking lights on? This:
2020-06-24 21.11.45.jpg
This is what happens once you put it in drive. Parking lights are now Amber until you turn the low beams on, when they turn back to white. You can turn the high beams on and back off again and the parking lights stay white until you go back down to just the parking lights, then they turn amber again, just like in this picture. So if I want to drive around with the parking lights on, they're going to be amber. No way around it that I've found.

I am subject to Hyperblink right now. I bought some resistors that were supposed to be plug and play so I wouldn't have to do any soldering, but they had the wrong number of tabs to fit into the turn signal housing, so I had to return them. I've purchased some resistors and will get them soldered on hopefully this weekend.

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Parts I've used so far for changing incandescent bulbs to LEDs:

Puddle lights:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L5GF1RL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The old ones were very easy to remove, and these were very easy to install, and they look great. The only difficulty was getting the wires to stay connected to the new ones because the metal tabs that they connect to are smaller on these LED ones. But polarity made no difference, which is unusual for LEDs.

Front turn signals:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LC5GZ3N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Easy to install, have switchback function, but will cause hypeflash if you don't solder in some resistors.

Front side markers:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077G73CCL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Very easy to install. I probably could have found some that were cheaper, but I've had nothing but good luck with Philips Ultinon LEDs.

High and low beams:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0849Q3G1X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Removing the headlights was the easiest way to change these puppies out. I figured buying them in a set would mean that they are the same "temperature" of light. So the low beams won't be more blue than the high beams or vice versa.

Fog lights:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S9H6WNR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
These were actually a little more difficult to install because I could't figure out how to get the fog light housing out. Once I got that, these were pretty easy. There's a set screw so that they can be rotated to provide the best beam pattern in the reflector housings, and that was a bit of trial and error, but I finally got it right. These are reasonably priced, but I'm not a big fan of the red color. I can see that red inside the fog lights when they aren't on. If I had the Morimotos, it wouldn't be an issue. But see the difference in price? $30 or $200. These are the same brand as the low and high beams, and that's one of the reasons I bought these over some others. I assumed same color temperature. I can't tell any difference in color temperature between these and the low beams.

Driver's side footwell:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LVFIVT0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This one was a booger to put in. Pulling the light socket out from behind the panel didn't give me any extra room to work with at all. It's like it's barely long enough to reach its final location. I also recally having some difficulty getting it inserted. I tried a different brand first and those wouldn't go in at all because the circuit board with the contacts was too thick.

Rear cargo area:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A77UD3E/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This one is kind of weird. This light does not come on when you open any doors. It only comes on when you open the lift gate. This is the only bulb of this size in the entire vehicle that I know of.

Visor vanities:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MOYJ0YW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
These were extremely frustrating to get to. Why couldn't they just be the same as Tundras? Figuring out how to get the clear lens off took me way too much time. Probably the most difficult bulbs to change so far.

Door lights:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MAG6RMM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Pretty sure these are for doors and dome lights, as well as the lights that illuminate the rear license plate. 1 package should be enough, but I got 2 and I think I used more than 10 bulbs. Couldn't swear to it, though. For the door lights, use an interior pry tool to pry the corner of the lens out, and the whole thing is actually an assembly. There's a tab to press that lets you pull the socket and bulb out of the housing together that makes this task way easier than trying to fit the LED bulb into that tiny space. It can be done, but that's a whole lot of extra time and frustration. Took me nearly an hour to do the first one, and I used every cuss word in my vocabulary. When I was about to give up, I thought maybe I'd just try to take it apart. It came apart super easy and I had this one and the other 3 done inside of 5 minutes.

Tool that came in all kinds of handy:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0OD0VB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This tool was exceptionally handy for removing lots of hot incandescent light bulbs without breaking any of them.

Glove box:
I couldn't find a light in my glove box. Does anyone know if there's one there?

Trivial:
What about that really small light that shines on the third smaller cup holder (the one that holds the ash tray from the smoker's package) that you can only see if it's really dark out? Anyone ever gotten to that thing?

Reactions: S. Equoia

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Other Miscellaneous parts:

Key fob:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G88BFRW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Hey, my buddy with a Tacoma got these in orange for his Inferno Orange TRD Sport Tacoma and I liked them. I got one in black and one in blue. They weren't super easy to put on, but I really like them.

Phone holder:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004M8ST3Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Not wanting to use adhesive or anything that may damage an interior part, and not wanting to give up a cup holder, I found this puppy. It connects to the bolt that holds your seat to the floor. I've got it tightened down all the way, but it's a long piece and has some sway. It sits the phone just barely above my right knee. It doesn't interfere with putting in or taking out the key, turning the steering wheel, or most of the knobs and switches. It does kind of get in the way of the shifter a bit, though. I tried the taller one and it interfered with the steering wheel and had a LOT more sway to it.

Center console organization:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015S49S1E/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D3F1HWC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
While the thing with the little tray that fits into the hanging file holders is certainly not bad, I got lots of different things that I want in there and this combination seems to be better suited to all the stuff I want in my center console. Pens and pencils? There's a space for that. Swiss army knife? There's a place for that. For the one that fits down in the lower portion of the console, I left out one of the 3 dividers and that gave me a few pockets that were larger than the others. For the tray that sits above, it doesn't fit perfectly because it was designed for the 2014 and later Tundras that have a center console that's shaped differently than the one for the 2007-2013 Tundras and 2008-2020 Sequoias. At some point, I may pull the lower one out and install a safe.

Reactions: Jgrauman

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Ok, folks. Hyperblink has been corrected. My brother-in-law has an electronics degree and has been soldering for decades. I tried soldering a few times way back when and never was any good at it. But it's not what you know, but who you know, right? So resistors (50 watt, 6 ohm) were cheap on Amazon and they work beautifully. Now I'm not embarrassed to use my turn signals any more.

It's a 2014 Platinum with headlamp washers, so taking the headlights out is a bit of a chore. We ended up using a TV Tray Table (the kind you eat off of) with a towel over it to rest the headlight on. He downloaded a wiring diagram from somewhere (he has sources available to him because of his electronics career) and we found out exactly which wires we needed for this. So on the driver's side (left side) you connect one end of the resistor to the red wire (mine looked kinda pinkish, actually) and the other to the white with black stripe wire. On the passenger (right) side, you connect one end to the pink (definitely more pink than the pinkish-red wire on the driver's side) and the other to the white with black stripe wire. Just to be sure of a good, long-lasting connection, he soldered the wires. Then we taped them up with electrical tape, then we taped the entire wiring bundle with electrical tape and put it back in the split loom, then we taped that up with electrical tape, too.

For mounting the resistors, I found a good place that was out of the way of everything. But I wanted to not block a couple of nearby holes because I think the headlight assembly uses at least the lower one and possibly the upper one. I affixed the resistors with some self-tapping machine screws. Please make sure to attach them to something metal and keep them away from anything plastic and any wires, as they get pretty hot and will likely melt plastic and wires that they touch.

20200704_143722.jpg20200704_143726.jpg20200704_143855_HDR.jpg

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
All the rear bulbs have been ordered and should arrive Monday or Tuesday. With any luck I'll have another write-up and photos next weekend.

MasterD78

Apr 26, 2020
Very nice! I also have LEDs installed, and have hyper flash. Honestly, I’ve gotten used to it so, whatever. . I do have resistors, just haven’t wanted to solder them in. Thanks for adding links to all the lights you’ve purchased.

Reactions: JEDEYE

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
My center console storage. These parts were cheap at Amazon.

2020-07-05 19.48.12.jpg
This is what I chose for some organization of the bottom of the center console. It's too tall to allow the factory piece that hangs front to back to fit, so I had to do something about that.

2020-07-05 19.48.37.jpg
So here's the tray I chose. I find it so much more useful than the factory one. There's a space for my phone, space for my pens and flashlights, and some miscellaneous stuff like my crew comb. Yes, I have a flat top style of haircut. No, this isn't technically for the Sequoia or the 2007 to 2013 Tundras. This is for 2014 and later. I took a gamble on it fitting and it does.

Some of you may notice that I have a charging cable there for a phone, and another charging cable that is going out over the front wall of the console. That's because I carry 2 phones. Work issued me a cell phone, so that's what the blue cable is for. My personal cell phone goes in a different holder. Doggone it, I should have taken a photo of that, too.

For the lower organizer:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015S49S1E/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For the tray:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D3F1HWC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For my phone stand:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004M8ST3Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And for my Garmin Nuvi to get it out of my windshield (even though I have Toyota navigation and Google Maps on my phone):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EHQMZ6K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0074WMQLS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZXRSST/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yes, it took all 3 pieces for the Garmin. It works. It's a little less stable than I would prefer, but I don't really use navigation all that much anyway. Now if I could just figure out how to get the Darth Vader sound to come out of my vehicle speakers instead of the tiny little Garmin speaker.

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterD78

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
By the way, my Sequoia is NOT my daily driver. THIS is my daily driver:
2020-04-30 19.00.21.jpg
Yes, that's a Ninja 1000!
2020-04-30 19.00.50.jpg
My license plate. The license plate frame says "Sith Happens" and the sticker on the driver's side mirror says "Objects in mirror are on the dark side."

I only drive the Sequoia when I need cargo capacity or when the weather makes riding too chancy. I have heated grips and gear with lots of layers, so I'll ride in temps as low as 15 degrees. Anything lower than that and I'll usually have to pull over and warm up somewhere before reaching my destination. But this thing is quick and agile and gets about 50 mpg. It's a 2017 model that I bought new in August of 2018. I've put over 20,000 miles on it in just under 2 years. The Sequoia has been chilling in the garage since Sunday.

Reactions: MasterD78

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Photos of my phone holder:
2020-07-09 09.00.36.jpg2020-07-09 09.00.45.jpg2020-07-09 09.02.13.jpg2020-07-09 09.02.28.jpg

Photos of my Garmin Nuvi holder:
2020-07-09 09.01.22.jpg2020-07-09 09.02.41.jpg

And thank you for noticing my Kansas City Chiefs Superbowl LIV Champions ball cap.

Yes, I'm a resident of the Kansas City area.

Hoping to get the rear LEDs installed this weekend. As you can see, I'm not afraid to post photos.

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Rear exterior LEDs that I had to return...

These worked beautifully, but didn't fit:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V829HQF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Tested them with the bulb hanging in the rear cargo area and there was no hyperblink. I really wish they would have fit into the socket. Perhaps that's not the best description. They fit in the socket, but because they don't LOCK into the socket like the connector that the bulb is supposed to fit into does, there's just no way they wouldn't have fallen out in a matter of minutes. It's possible that if you take that tail light housing off, you can get these into it and they would fit well and stay snug forever. But I could not figure out how to get that tail light off. Anyone else removed one successfully?
2020-07-11 15.01.07-1.jpg2020-07-11 15.00.56 - 2.jpg

Also, these did not fit:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MYX6Z2N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I ordered these for the red bulbs that are in the housings on the lift gate. Way too big. Turns out you need a 194, not a 3157. Be careful where you get your information.

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
LEDs that DID work...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P9T1J74/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
These work perfectly as the brake lights. Super bright so far, and so easy to install. Quite happy with them so far. The brake lights are the ones in the outer tail lights (the ones attached to the body, not the ones on the lift gate) and they are the upper bulb. Turn signal is the lower bulb. I'll try to take some photos tonight and post them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G5SD5G5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
These appear to work perfectly for the reverse lights. These install in the inner tail light housings that attach to the lift gate. Once it gets dark out, I'll get some photos of them, too. I don't know how much brighter they are than stock, but I'm guessing that they're a LOT brighter.

So for all of these bulbs I needed only 2 tools. a 10mm socket and a plastic interior pry tool. For the inner housings, use the plastic pry tool to remove the tabs covering the screw holes, then use the 10mm to take the nuts off. Then simply pull slowly and carefully until the screws have come out of the holes, then pull the assembly in a direction away from the license plate. Here's a great set of videos on how to do it. I wish I could have found this while I was actually doing it, but that would have been too easy.
https://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2012_Toyota_Sequoia_SR5_4.6L_V8/lights/brake_light

Once you have it free (there's not a lot of play in the cables, so you should unclip the wiring harness. Then you can take that tail light assembly over to your work bench and have all kinds of space to plug in bulbs, then take it back and plug it back in. I recommend you get a buddy and test at this point. Would hate to put everything back together and then have to take it back apart because you got the bulb in upside down and it doesn't illuminate. Of course some mirrors strategically placed behind the vehicle that allow you to see the lights coming on from the front seat would suffice, but I still prefer friends. Not that I'm a people person. Once you know it's working correctly, reinstall the inner tail lights by reversing the removal process.

To get to the outer tail light housings, you go through the interior. In mine, I had to remove the subwoofer cover on the driver's side and a plastic vent panel of some sort on the passenger side. Then you can reach in there and twist the bulbs counter-clockwise to remove them. Again, I recommend testing with a buddy before putting everything back together.

So I've already ordered some 194s for the inner tail lights, and some different 7440NA turn signals with built in resistors that don't utilize a pigtail. Not too sure about them, but I'm hopeful. I know resistors get very hot, and these are inside the bulb, so they will be basically air tight inside the light housing. What I liked about the ones with the pigtail was the heat sink fins that stuck back into the area behind the tail light. While I doubt there's much real air flow there, it's probably better than being sealed inside the tail light. With any luck they will be here soon and I can get them installed and report again.

Do you guys prefer to know about my failures and why things didn't work, or do you just want the good results?

Reactions: Cklippi

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Ok, photos of the 4 bulbs that got changed out:

2020-07-11 21.12.28.jpg
This is the vehicle running with parking lights on. Notice how bright the outboard lights are compared to the inboard? The inboard lights are those 194 bulbs that haven't been changed out yet.

2020-07-11 21.12.51.jpg
This is with my son applying the brakes. Those outboard lights are even brighter.

2020-07-11 21.13.00.jpg
Here's the reverse lights with the brakes. They are super bright, especially for their size. I think I'm quite happy with the results.

Yes, my garage is messy. Stuff for the neighborhood pool just strewn about. I know. I'll get it straightened up, but not until after I've finished Peace Talks by Jim Butcher.

JEDEYE

Familiar Member
Jun 22, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Ok, so the 194 bulbs and the turn signal bulbs arrived and have been installed. I have to admit, I'm a but underwhelmed with the 194s. They are much smaller than the other LED bulbs in the tail light housings, so I shouldn't have expected them to be as bright, and they definitely are not. But they are a nice, pure red in color, so I can't complain.

As for the turn signals, the new LEDs with the built-in resistors and no pigtails installed as easily as incandescent bulbs would have. Very easy and boy are they bright. And, as advertised, no hyper-blink, and no wiring modifications necessary.

Here's the 194 bulbs I went with:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077FKMWYF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here's the rear turn signals I went with:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07V22XT9H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm thinking the headlight housings may be next on my list, but we'll see.