best features

Calvinist4c

Mar 29, 2020
Vehicle Drivetrain
4wd
Vehicle Year
Over the years I found I like buying Toyota SR5s. Then picking features of the limited and platinum trims and upgrading specific features on my SR5.
Sport brakes, seats, suspension.

What are the features that my SR5 doesn't have that you like about your Sequoia?

JFG

Oct 9, 2020
Over the years I found I like buying Toyota SR5s. Then picking features of the limited and platinum trims and upgrading specific features on my SR5.
Sport brakes, seats, suspension.

What are the features that my SR5 doesn't have that you like about your Sequoia?

What are Sport Brakes please?

PanamaCruiser

Sep 8, 2020
I think it would be a bit difficult, but third row electric seats and the electric gate...if that is your fancy...wont say about premium sound and video, because that is most likely a given

PanamaCruiser

Sep 8, 2020
Also...go get one of those $25 cable and get your techstream software...upgrade your ride with electronic gimmics that have not been turned on on car's computer...say...all doors lock when shift out of park...maybe all doors lock when 12mph...maybe unlock when shift to park...maybe unlock after driver's door open...maybe 3 blinks on change lane turn signals...maybe buzzer off on seat belts...and so on

Reactions: NM3_Jones

Dandelion045

Dec 11, 2020
I only want leather w heat in addition to the SR5. I never once used my 3rd row in my 4Runner...the captains chairs in the back are a plus, but the bench has its pros too.. I found a 2017 with the premium package that gave me what I wanted...has the electric third row too...though I’ll probably never use it.

PanamaCruiser

Sep 8, 2020
leather is easy, heat is another thing, you will have to get the controls for them the cabling should be there already