Does anyone have any detailed pics of the BFF rear bumpers?

Ben Soelberg

Oct 22, 2018
I had a customer bumper made by a local guy and it just does not seem very sturdy, I am looking for pics or info on where the BFF bumpers mount, something I can show the guy building the bumper so he can shore it up a bit more. Thanks

caseycclark

Jul 27, 2020
I had a customer bumper made by a local guy and it just does not seem very sturdy, I am looking for pics or info on where the BFF bumpers mount, something I can show the guy building the bumper so he can shore it up a bit more. Thanks

Hey Ben,

I’ll upload some pictures when I revive my bumper. It’s being built by Billy as we speak. Rear bumper with dual swing outs & ladder option. I can’t wait to get this thing mounted. I’ll be happy to share all the details once I get it.

Casey
Instagram @yotaspeak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

caseycclark

Jul 27, 2020
Any updates on your bumper caseycclark ? Would love to know if you received it. I can't get any communication from BFF to order one for my Sequoia.

I should have them in about 3 weeks. I spoke with Billy and they are in the home stretch for my order. I’m getting front & rear bumpers and rock sliders. I’ll definitely update this post when I’m finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro