Good evening fellow Ohio Sequoia'ns

GBiko

Mar 18, 2021
First time Sequoia owner in OH. Love it so far. Switched over from a F-150 Lariat. Not mad I did.

RixTRDSport

Mar 19, 2021
We were looking at GMC Sierra AT4, and F-150 hybrids...prices and too many compromises with a pick up bed for the wife to enjoy. Glad to hear you guys love the Seq over the trucks!

GBiko

Mar 18, 2021
Man I debated between the new '21 F150 Lariat's and the Tundra before jumping into this Sequoia. Funny thing happened. I was in the process of signing paperwork on a new Tundra Platinum only for the salesman to come back to me and tell me the lot tech wrapped my soon to be truck around the light pole on the sales lot. SMH. No one was injured but man I had to laugh it off. So I told the salesman I had been eyeballing the Sequoia for a while but the price wasn't right. Needless to say I went back home empty handed but later found the deal I wanted on a Sequoia. Nicer to have more cabin space with a growing family.

Reactions: RixTRDSport

RixTRDSport

Mar 19, 2021
The sister dealership has a 21 Tundra TRD Pro for a few thousand less than the Sequoias, but by time you add a shell it just wasn't worth the compromises. Wife loved the 4Runner too, we just know as the kids get taller and we try to travel more, we will enjoy the space and power far more than the couple times a year I even got to take the 4Runner offroading. I'm pretty sure aired down even the TRD Sport can handle its own on the Sand Dune at Silver Lake if I can resist the urge to keep it on the pavement.
Glad you found the deal you liked GBiko!