OldmanTan Sequoia

steadichris

Oct 10, 2020
How long did it take to get in touch and get the bumpers from BFF. I can't seem to get an email or call back from them.

OldManTan

Apr 7, 2020
How long did it take to get in touch and get the bumpers from BFF. I can't seem to get an email or call back from them.
Never had any trouble getting in touch with him until after the parts all arrived. Had a question about the gas can lock and could never get a response. Ended up “winging it” but plan to make a better design to keep them from rattling on the trails.

OldManTan

Apr 7, 2020
A few small updates. Got the rock sliders finally on and coated (also recoated the front bumper using the full on Raptor Liner kit). Sold off the 23 Zero tent and got a year old James Baroud Grand Raid with awning. And have finally finished rebuilding my wheels, fitting the 315/75 R16 KM3s, and finished the 04+ front spindle/ball joint setup along with new bump stops, camburg UCAs etc... Also found out I have a factory LSD fitted to the truck (happy surprise I didn’t know was offered), and have a TON of cutting to do to the firewall to fit the tires properly. Merry Christmas to myself and everyone fitting big ass tires. Afterward it’s time for a regear.

Attachments

Reactions: Busa2000

WHFrms18

Jan 22, 2021
How are the 35’s treating you? Side note- How did you like the 23zero tent? Been eyeing one up for our upcoming trip to AK from Missouri this summer.

OldManTan

Apr 7, 2020
The 35s are a bit troublesome. My Fox struts are another month out (5-6 months since I ordered) and I’m having to modify the firewall a good bit more.

The 23Zero tent is great, unless you’re heavily lifted as it makes it more tedious to set up and take down. We actually just sold it and got a James Baroud Grand Raid so I can setup camp in 20 seconds and pack it in 35.