Recommendations for aggressive look Tires and wheels

cskaliks

Apr 6, 2020
Just opening a thread to get recommendations on rims and tires for an aggressive look for my 1st gen Sequoia - NO LIFT (stock)

Thanks, Chris

SequoiaSurveyor

Oct 2, 2020
Hello Chris,

I am new to the forum and looking into some new wheels and tires myself and wish to maximize tire size without lifting or modifying. My 07 Limited stock wheels need replacing since I think I ruined them, another story. From what I gather, without any modification or lifting, a 32" tire +\- is about it. You can slice it many ways with rim size, but I think for 17" the max tire size for stock is 275-70/R17.

It would be great if others could verify.

Another question I would like to ask members is what influences their decision on rim size?

Roger

SequoiaSurveyor

Oct 2, 2020
I just got new tires on my stock 2007 Limited. I chose BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A LT265/70R17. hey are a Light Truck tire, not passenger and they look meaty and like they belong. There is a very slight rub at full stop so I'm thinking this size is about max for stock. I have not tested on offroad or had the need to yet. Funny thing is my speedometer finally reads correctly, like these were the size tire that was meant to be on this truck. I've been wanting a better tire since I bought this new, and I finally found it

Attachments

• NewTires.jpg
    NewTires.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6